In addition to ALCAST management team’s 35 year of machining and manufacturing experience, the expertise of the production floor employee-machinists, machine operators, assemblies, programmers, and quality control personnel-leads to attainable manufacturing outcomes.
Training and Mentoring makes the difference in ALCAST. Our services are everything needed for the successful delivery and hence corporate training and mentoring is vital.
We provide all the resources for training to our employees. In addition, we also have an in-house technical library to enhance and support the knowledge of our employees.
The primary objective of ALCAST’s training and mentoring is to encourage employee to make a difference within the workplace, giving them the opportunity to explore their capabilities.
- Fewer errors and increased productivity
- Reduction in the requirement for technical support
- Lower scrap and re-work levels
- Improved quality control, accuracy and repeatability
- Behavioral Changes- Decision making, questioning and planning culture